Our Environmental MissionOur environmental mission is core to our decision making process. We realize that computers have a costly effect on our planet, so we constantly work to find ways to reduce our impact. Here are the ways we currently do that:
- We match our expenses for grid purchased electricity and grant those funds to local renewable energy projects
- We purchase our computers from used sources as much as possible
- We only use 100% recycled paper and minimize our total paper consumption
- We encourage workers to telecommute to avoid burning unnecessary fossil fuels, thus reducing our carbon footprint.
- We consider the environmental impact of the actions we take, as a business and as individuals, and strive to minimize their effect. Some examples of this include eating organic, driving cars that run on biodiesel and vegetable oil, bicycling to work, walking to work, growing our own food, and generally minimizing our consumption.