Help and Technical SupportIf you are in need of technical support for an existing Account you can:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to respond to your email as soon as possible. If you do not get a response within your desired timeframe, please call us at our phone number below to escalate your request to the top of our list.
For site outages or other interruptions of service please call our Urgent Support Line at anytime: 1-800-672-8060 x0. We will respond within 15 minutes.
- Just need e-mail server settings? Check our reference page.
- FAQs, tutorials, and more self-help resources are available at our Community Information Center.
- To see what our support covers, check out: Gaia Host Support Scope
For Sales Inquiries:
- Sales Email: email@example.com.
Call our Sales department at extension 801 (1-800-672-8060). Use the "urgent" extension (x0) if appropriate.
Terms of Service
The most current version of our Terms of Service is available online.
There are no current Status Alerts - all services are operational.
Recent Maintenance Events
- 2017-01-01 04:42 PM to 2017-01-02 12:30 PM:
Affected Services: Windows ASP/Coldfusion Server
Windows Coldfusion/ASP Server Down at 4:42p US Eastern, Jan 1, 2017Restoration of this server may take into the morning of Jan. 2, 2017 due to the deprecated nature of Windows hosting in our infrastructure.
Windows Coldfusion/ASP Server restored at 12:30p Jan 2, 2016The server has been restored.
- 2017-01-04 02:16 AM to 2017-01-04 06:37 AM:
Affected Services: Datacenter Network Outage
Major network outage event at Somerville/Boston, MA datacenter at 2:16a US Eastern Jan 4, 2017After routine network maintenance by our datacenter network vendor our network access went offline for all systems in the Boston datacenter. Central email services offline, along with any web hosts on servers in Boston.
Back Online at 6:34a US EasternNetwork engineers restored network access and all systems are online. We are following up with our datacenter vendor for a RFO post-mortem on this.
There is no currently scheduled maintenance.