Gaia Host will:
- Install security updates for the Drupal Core and Contributed modules
- Feature updates will be installed by request
- Backup your website + database before each update
- Minor troubleshooting is included to achieve successful upgrades
- Typically not needed, additional troubleshooting will be first approved by the customer and billed at our consulting rate
- The Drupal core should not be modified. Any modifications to core code will not be preserved during upgrades.
- Theme modules will not be upgraded (unless requested) in order to preserve site function/stability.
- Custom modules may be used, but will not be updated by Gaia Host
- Includes minor version updates only (e.g. 6.x to 6.y, 7.x to 7.y).
- Does NOT include major version updates (e.g. 6.x to 7.x)