Login Accounts/Password TypesThere are several usernames/passwords which you may use to access your Gaia Host account & resources:
- My Account Control Panel : Used to manage all aspects of your account including services, billing and managing other passwords listed below.
- E-mail (Mailbox) : Log in with your full e-mail address as the username and the mailbox password when using Webmail, IMAP, POP3, and/or SMTP.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) : Used to upload new files to your website on the server.
- SSH: Available with requirement to use an ssh key. Contact support to enable SSH if it is needed.
- Database: Database credentials are provided when the database is setup. If you are looking for existing database credentials you can usually cross-referencing your web site application config files. PHPMyAdmin links are available through the control panel.
- Content Management System (CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla): Used to interact with your website such as posting new content or comments. This login is maintained by you or your web developer.
For further assistance, contact customer support.